Rock Candy Bracelets – Swarovski Crystals* in Custom Colours
Rock Candy Bracelets are a versatile, fun accessory! They can be bold and glittery, or more subtle, depending on the crystals used. Swarovski makes crystals in a multitude of colours to choose from. Most come with the option of adding an aurora borealis (‘AB’) coating that gives them extra brilliance and a rainbow sheen.
We have designed Rock Candy bracelets so that the colour combinations are virtually endless. We have created some with (in order of images shown):
- an ombre shading in one colour, like Blush Rock Candy Bracelet
- a single colour crystals with different coloured crystals embedded in the squardelles, like in Green with Envy Rock Candy Bracelet or Shimmer Gold or Shimmer Silver Rock Candy Bracelet
- Alternating colour patterns, like Lavender Mist, Printemps, Sea Grass Rock Candy Bracelet,
- Block colour patterns like Pulse Rock Candy Bracelet
- Metallic crystals, like Pink Champagne, Texas Tea or Golden Sands Rock Candy Bracelet
Take a peek at the images here for ideas!
Najia offers Rock Candy Bracelets classes locally; these superwomen students pose with their bracelets shown in the close-up. She has also worked with brides to design custom necklaces for them, and Rock Candy Bracelets for each of their bridesmaids as gifts.
*PLEASE NOTE: In 2021, the Swarovski company decided to stop selling crystals and crystal pearls to distributors. Now only Swarovski and big name jewelry companies can have access to these timeless products. I have a good quantity of crystals and pearls, but no confidence that I’ll be able to replace this stock. SO…all Swarovski designs are for a limited time. When my stock is gone, who knows whether I or any artist will be able to buy more. Make your purchase decisions accordingly 8-}
Every bracelet is about 7 ½” but the chain can be extended to accommodate wrists up to 8 ½”. If you need a smaller or larger bracelets, fewer or more crystals need to be added to the bracelet as a custom order.
Clasps come in a variety of styles including toggle clasp, hook clasp, lobster claw, or box clasp. Some clasps are a bit more expensive and, of course, we will let you know that as we discuss your custom order.
If you don’t know which colors she likes, or you can’t decide with such unlimited options, try these ideas for Rock Candy designs:
- Check your closet for colour combinations that come up most often,
- For gifts, look at photos to see what color combinations your lucky recipient wears most often,
- Classic patterns include black and white (clear crystal) with one accent color: red, yellow, blue or green.
- Subtle ombre shades of taupe or grey are contemporary and luxurious
- Rich burnished metallics with a subtle shine are luscious with mocha, black, deep purple, ruby, or midnight blue
- Shiny gold or silver metallics accented with bright colors like red, cobalt, emerald
- Of course, if she is crazy about one colour, just go for that!
To place a custom order, just fill out the contact form to arrange a chat with Najia, who will help you perfect your design.